Recent Posts

Monday 25 May 2015

Pendant Progression

After my very first attempt at wire wrapping my second and third attempts when even better!
I've managed to get faster with each one and am pretty happy with the outcome ^_^

Quartz is known as a power stone and will give the wearer energy as well as balancing and focusing them. It is also used for enhancing thoughts and clearing away negative energy.

Amethysts are used in alternative healing practices for reducing addiction to alcohol, drugs, shopping and a number of other afflictions. It is also used as a stone for protection and is believed to repel negative energy while attracting positive.

And finally I was brave enough to try making a pendant which included more than one stone.
This turned out to be a pretty big challenge but I actually really love the way it turned out! I chose to use a small piece of carnelian paired with a lovely piece of quartz which is milky at the top and clear at the bottom. I think they work together really well, and the colour of the wire matches them perfectly.

Carnelians are used to give courage and will give the wearer the confidence to move forward on a new path in life. Quartz will give the wearer energy as well as balancing and focusing them. It will also clear away negative energy. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment